2. Fill in the form with your email address, your password, name that you have chose for your blog. You will then have to type the silly word on the bottom, click continue
4. Choose a ‘template’ you like and click ‘continue’. You may want to change your template at a later date when you feel a bit more confident using Blogger. To start I recommend you keep it very simple – use the ‘Simple’ template and click ‘continue’.
5. You have your own blog!!!
A. Type a title in the title box, for example ‘Hello and welcome to my blog’.
B. Type your post telling everyone about your blog.
C. Click the ‘publish now’ button. At the top of the page you will see ‘view blog’. Click this link to see your post on your blog.
How to Post a Photograph
1. Click the ‘new post’ link; it is in the top corner of your blog page on the post screen, just above the main posting box. You will see a little icon that looks like a beach holiday scene. ‘Click’ this icon.
2. A window will open on your post. There is a ‘browse’ icon click this icon and load the photograph you want to add from your computer/lap top.
Your photograph will appear in the text box. You can then add text and a title and then click ‘post’.
This is all the basic that you need to get your blog up and running.